Here are some thoughts from the
beneficiaries of some of our programs:
(In order to maintain our commitment to global
confidentiality, names and titles are not mentioned where specifically requested.)
- "Very helpful and timely. The day was definitely
well spent. It eased my mind regarding the European travel I will be doing and made me
aware of & sensitive to the culture I will be living in."
- "Thanks so much for sharing your experiences and
knowledge both about making an international move and Ireland itself. Your words have
helped many times."
- "It is indeed a pleasure to see you at the
conference and learn from the useful tips you gave me. ...I will appreciate your
- "Very useful information. It was presented in a
useful manner for both family and business related purposes. I most valued the discussions
on culture shock and how to identify and manage it. Good mix of general and host country
- "You are so smart to have such caring, capable
and brilliant folks working with you. They have made everything so easy and smooth.
...thanks so much for all your expert help and advice. it truly has made my adjustment
smooth as silk."
- "I feel the material was very informative. I
feel that the manual will be a good source of reference for me down the road. I see now
how important this type of training is for families moving outside their home environment.
I could not imagine going to another country without this training."
- "(the presenter) did a great job customizing the
training. She has tremendous knowledge and understanding of the French people &
- "Excellent job. Helped focus my thinking on a
new way of doing business internationally."
- "I am in China and we are so far away from each
other. However, I can still recall your wonderful speech in November last year in
- "It was a great pleasure and honor to have met
you in Beijing. I admire and respect your courage and your vision... You inspired me
greatly! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your experiences..."
- Thank you for your time...even with our (previous) UK
experience, it was a very enlightening and interesting session."
- "Thank you so much for the very valuable
information! I will keep you posted..."